Thursday, April 16, 2015

WHAT ABOUT MY MASTERPIECE?

So far, my masterpiece is coming along pretty easily.  Since I'm basing my masterpiece after something I enjoy doing- hiking- it's not too much of a hassle to make consistent progress for my project.  Almost every weekend since I began this project, I have been hiking many different hikes along the central coast and enjoying every bit of it.  As we come to a close with this semester, I hope to put all the pictures and videos I have captured into one inspiring masterpiece.  Meanwhile, being able to spend much time on this isn't always easy for me considering I take four other classes, am preparing myself to leave for college, have a job, babysit, volunteer, etc.  Shakespeare had all day and every day to create his legendary works.  Unfortunately, I don't.  So, I will try my best to work on finding more time to work on my masterpiece, considering it's such a big portion of my grade and something I love to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment